Monaghan, Franklin and Carroll Townships, York County, Pennsylvania, Original Pennsylvania Land Records Series, Volume 16, 145 pages, 2003. ISBN 0-9718125-4-3; ISSN 1066-0100, Neal Otto Hively.
- contains detailed descriptions of 209 original Pennsylvania land tracts, including 169 newly indexed tracts, beginning in the Colonial Era.
- 48 West Side Applications between 1766 and 1769.
- indexed listing of some 801 names for individuals associated with early land acquisition, early township formation and early road establishment.
- detailed information on the establishment of Franklin Township from Monaghan township, beginning in 1807; and Carroll Township in 1831.
- an extensive listing of Colonial Era roads in the townships, with "courses and distances."
- a listing of 25 "tract names" given to early properties.
- A complete listing of the 78 Blunston Licenses returned for an official warrant in York County.
- A complete listing of 31 "Proprietary Tracts" researched for York County.
- A full summary of the 1800 York - Adams County boundary, with courses and distances.
Volume 16 - $15.00 US.
Map #34 - Connected draft survey map of the 209 tracts, four color, bond paper, 36 by 48 inches. The survey tracts on the map are sequentially numbered and cross indexed to the detail in Volume 16. $20.00 US
GO TO TOWNSHIPS PAGE - to see where these townships are located in York county.
MONAGHAN, FRANKLIN AND CARROLL TOWNSHIPS "TRACT NAME" INDEX
GO TO COLONIAL FAMILY NAME INDEX LINK PAGE
BACK TO LAND RECORDS SUMMARY PAGE