Warrington and Washington Townships, York County, Pennsylvania, Original Pennsylvania Land Records Series, Volume 14, 166 pages, 2002. ISBN 0-9718125-2-7; ISSN 1066-0100, Neal Otto Hively.
- contains detailed descriptions of 299 original Pennsylvania land tracts, including 197 newly indexed tracts, beginning in the Colonial Era.
- 58 West Side Applications between 1766 and 1769.
- indexed listing of some 849 names for individuals associated with early land acquisition, early township formation and early road establishment.
- detailed information on the establishment of Washington Township from Warrington Township, beginning in 1802.
- an extensive listing of Colonial Era roads in the townships, with "courses and distances."
- a listing of 38 "tract names" given to early properties.
Volume 16 - $15.00 US.
Map #32 - Connected draft survey map of the 209 tracts, four color, bond paper, 36 by 48 inches. The survey tracts on the map are sequentially numbered and cross indexed to the detail in Volume 16. $20.00 US
GO TO TOWNSHIPS PAGE - to see where these townships are located in York county.
WARRINGTON AND WASHINGTON TOWNSHIPS "TRACT NAME" INDEX
GO TO COLONIAL FAMILY NAME INDEX LINK PAGE
BACK TO LAND RECORDS SUMMARY PAGE