Order here for an order with a 30-day payment-due invoice
ONLINE ORDERING directly from Dr. Hively - Instructions: Please complete the following information. Click "Reset" to cancel or edit the form. When sent, your order becomes a contractual obligation which you promise to fulfill within 30 days of your receipt of the order. A printed invoice will accompany your shipment.
If that doesn't work (sometimes it doesn't); just email me with your order at firstname.lastname@example.org with the book volume and map number.
Please provide the following contact information: *= required fields
Please provide the following ordering information:
YORK COUNTY BOOKS: Volumes 1-4: $8.00, each; Volume 5: $15.00; Volume 6: $18.00; Volume7-8: $15.00, each; Volume 9: $18.00; Volume 10: $15.00; Volume 11: $8.00; Volume 12-16: $15.00, each; How to Plot Land Surveys - $12.50.
Click (above drop-down list) to identify the available Volume(s) in the Land Records Series, then MANUALLY enter the Quantity and Volume description, below.
YORK COUNTY CONNECTED SURVEY MAPS: Pricing summary - All maps are 36 by 48 INCH, four-color plotted on bond paper, $20.00, each. Shrewsbury-Springfield maps are still blueprint - five in the set ($8.00 each blueprint), Hopewell Township maps are still blueprint - four in the set ($8.00 each). For the blueprint maps - send me the NAME(s) your are researching, and I'll send only the map that applies to your work.
ADAMS COUNTY BOOKS: All Volumes now in print and available.
ADAMS COUNTY MAPS: All Maps are now in print and available.
Click (above drop-down list) to identify the available Volume(s) in the Land Records Series, then MANUALLY enter the Quantity and Volume description, below.Click (above drop-down list) to identify the Map(s) in the series, then MANUALLY enter the Quantity and Map in the form, below.
|SHIPPING: required if different from the address listed above:|
(Optional) Enter the desired research names in the space provided below. I'll ship only products that meet your research criteria. Name(s) and approximate dates are crucial. Please do the Site Name Search FIRST! Brevity is an attribute. (Example: Jacob, Paul, or Christopher Hively, c.1760-1780 in Shrewsbury Township).
4. Shipping: 1 book = $2.50; 2-5 books = $3.00; more than 5 books = free
1 map = $5.00; 2-5 maps = $5.00; more than 5 maps = free
Unless otherwise stipulated, books and maps will be sent by USPS Media Mail; single books in a mailing envelope; three or more books, boxed; maps rolled in a 36 inch cardboard shipping tube.
5. Billing: by my printed invoice, net 30 days. Remit by Check or Money Order, please. We are not set up to receive Credit, Debit Cards, Paypal or other online payments. A $20 fee will be applied for non-sufficient funds or returned checks.
6. Orders over $50 will require your e-mail or written confirmation before shipment. Please provide your e-mail (if necessary), above.
7. Libraries, Historical Societies, Non-profit organizations, book sellers: e-mail me for cost savings.
Thank you for your visit and order!
Here's how you place your order:
1. RIGHT CLICK your mouse ANYWHERE ON THIS PAGE.
2. Left Click on "Select All". (This highlights/selects the entire page.)
3. Right Click again.
4. Left Click on "Copy". (This copies the entire page.)
5. Left Click again to clear the highlighted page selection.
6. Immediately left click on this email address: email@example.com (A blank email form will automatically appear, with this email address already inserted).
7. In the text area of the email, RIGHT click anywhere. (This tells your computer where to insert the next command.)
8. Left click on "Paste" - and this entire form should be inserted into the email. (It takes a few moments to load all of this into the text field - please wait for it to completely load - sometimes takes 10-20 seconds; be patient.)
9. Then, to send the email - Left click "Send." You're done. It really works.